The course is focused on the management theory of a large construction company applied to the area of strategic decision-making.
- Analysis of the construction market and creation of possible procedures in the area of strategic marketing, capital investment strategies and business policy for the company,
- organizational models for standardization of legal status within a group of companies, development of organizational models and standardization of process management, including links to individual types of procurement systems for construction contracting,
- creation of a system solution enabling optimal design of information systems for the coordination and management of procurement processes, financing in individual phases of preparation and implementation of key projects of a given group of companies,
- specialties of the capital investment of the construction company in machinery and equipment or land for the related construction development,
- management procedures for bidding, planning processes and management of productivity, • risk management of the implementation and financing of contracts, avoidance of disputes and arbitration,
- standard procedures for crisis management of a construction company or very large projects.